First post after a long hibernation

It's been a long time I have updated my blog. I used to write on different topics ranging from politics, sports, music, movies and so on. But due to unavailability of time, I had almost stopped the habit of writing.
To start up again, this is my first post after the long hibernation I was in!!

I am posting this photograph​ that I had taken today in my work place. This tiny creature reminded me of a story that I was told when I was in class IV.
This creature stores food the whole year for the cold winter and enjoys it when it is very cold and dry.

We should learn a lesson from this tiny creature to be hard working all the time so that we would enjoy the fruit later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLY CROSS TADONG HOST ARCEIS INTERSCHOOL DEBATE AND ELOCUTION